The Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis, and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, care, and support services. IHVN is in partnership with local and international organizations and the different tiers of the government of Nigeria at the national, state, and local levels. The Institute’s vision is to be a leader in providing quality health services, capacity building, and research in West Africa and beyond.
To further uphold our commitment to providing excellent services in the sector, we are recruiting to fill the below-listed position:
|Job Title||TB/HIV Cascade Lead|
|Reports to||Director, PEPFAR PCU|
|Unit||Program Coordinating Unit|
|Job Location||Abuja, Central Office|
Opening Date: 17/01/2023
Closing Date: 31/01/2023
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of TB/HIV activities at the states and facilities.
- Provide technical assistance to hospital OPDs, TB clinics, HIV clinics, and the community on TB/HIV cascade to prevent cascade losses and ensure achievement of the desired targets.
- Provide technical support for the training, supervision, and implementation of TB/HIV activities working with the TB/HIV lead.
- Support weekly cascade analysis of TB/HIV data and share findings with HQ and state leads for follow-up and necessary remediation actions.
- Facilitate and coordinate funding for TB/HIV activities through the review of work plan and implementation of planned activities in line with the program direction.
- Facilitate training of staff and partners on TB/HIV by identification of training needs and making appropriate budgetary provisions.
- Ensure that TB/HIV activities are documented and updated on the appropriate electronic platforms.
- Provide expert opinion and advice to the Project Director on key TB/HIV-related activities to meet the funder’s objectives.
- Ensure timely programmatic and financial reporting on TB/HIV activities.
- Support review of annual progress report and continuation application in line with PEPFAR directives.
- Ensure skillful and appropriate communication that will positively project the organization’s image.
- MBBS Degree or any health-related degree.
- Master’s Degree is compulsory.
- Candidate should have at least 8 years of working experience with 5 years in the HIV program
- Candidate must have good data analysis and grant writing skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed resume and a one-page cover letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to Assistant Director, Human Resources through this email address: [email protected]
- The position applied for MUST be the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.