INVITATION TO BID
National Competitive Bidding
BID TITLE: MAINTENANCE WORK AT 29 GENEXPERT SITES IN NIGERIA
ITB No.: NCB/IHVN/GF PPM/008/2023 – Please refer to the detail bid document here
The Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) is a leading local non-governmental organization implementing HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria, and research into non-communicable disease projects in Nigeria through the development of infrastructure for prevention, care, treatment, care, and support for people living with and affected by these diseases.
Purpose of Request for Bid (RFB)
The purpose of this request is to solicit for bids to facilitate the maintenance of 29 GeneXpert sites across 29 states of Nigeria with oversight from IHVN.
Invitation for Expression of Interest and Bidding
IHVN is soliciting interests from reputable service providers, suppliers, and organizations with relevant experience in carrying out services listed In our RFB during the project implementation period. To be eligible to participate in the bidding process, interested organizations are required to provide the following information:
- Bids must be properly sealed and submitted before the bid deadline.
- The bid must be registered on the bid register before submission into the bid box.
- Availability of a Company Profile.
- All bidders must include copies of tax clearance certificates for the past three years i.e., 2020,2021, 2022 & 2023 if readily available.
- Availability of audited financial statements for the last 3 years i.e., 2020,2021, 2022 & 2023 if readily available.
- All bidders must provide evidence of at least two similar jobs done in the past five years for IHVN or any other organizations.
- All bidders must provide proof of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- A Bank Reference Letter.
- All bidders must indicate their bid validity period. The bid validity period will be 90 days, starting from the date of the deadline for submission of the bids.
- The bid contains a signed bid form (Form V.A)
- All bidders must submit a bid security in the value of NGN 1,000,000.00 only.
- Ensure that the bid is substantially complete.
- Submission Requirements
- All bids must be in ink or type written, submission in pencil will not be accepted.
- Cost Proposal:IHVN desires that bidders provide bids formatted in the templates in Annex B.
- Bids must be in Nigerian Naira.
- Delivery Information:the delivery period should be stated in line with the expected project performance period.
- Bid must be in the Company’s Letterhead, duly signed and stamped by an authorized company representative.
- The bid validity period will be 90 days, starting from the date of the deadline for submission of the bids.
- Any quote with percentage/calculation error will be disqualified at the tender meeting.
Bids, which must reach us within three (3) weeks from the date of this publication, should have the title of the BID written on the “Top Left-Hand Corner” of the envelope.
All interested bidders can download the BID document here
The Institute’s Contacts/Questions about the Bid and Bid Deadline:
- Funding Agency: GF PPM Grant
- Bid Start Date/Time: 31st August, 2023.
- Bid Deadline Date/Time 20th September 2023, 10am
- IHVN contact person: Head of Supply Chain Management Department
- IHVN Technical person on project: Head of Unit –Technical Team
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria
IHVN Campus, 6th Floor, Cadastral Zone COO Plot 62, after BAZE University, Off CITEC Road, Abuja-NIGERIA. Email: [email protected]