Invitation to Bid for the Auction of Unserviceable Guest House Items
The Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services. IHVN is in partnership with local and international organizations and the different tiers of the government of Nigeria at national, state and local levels. The Institute’s vision is to be a leader in providing quality health services, capacity building and research in West Africa and beyond.
IHVN is calling for participation in an auction of unserviceable items from its guest house. The items for auction are:
|1||Bedroom Fridge||4 pcs|
|2||Fridge (LG)||1 pc|
|3||Outdoor Air Conditioners||15 pcs|
|4||Window Unit Air Conditioner||1pc|
|5||Indoor Air Conditioners||12 pcs|
|6||Standing Panasonic Air Conditioner||1 pc|
|7||Guest House Generator||1pc|
|8||Beddings & Curtains||12 cartons|
|9||Curtains Holder||1 carton|
|10||CRT Television||5 pcs|
|11||LG Plasma Television||2pcs|
|12||Big Plasma Television (LG)||1pc|
|14||Glass Center Table||1pc|
|16||Dinning glass top||1pc|
|25||Reception Table Part & Desk PC|
|26||Room 8 bed parts|
Aside the standard procurement requirements, please find below conditions of the disposal,
- Items on disposal are bought “as they are” without any liability to the institute.
- Sealed bids are to be submitted to the procurement unit specifying the quantity, type and price of items bided for.
- The bid envelope should be boldly marked “unserviceable items”.
- Bid period is for ten (10) working days.
- At the expiration of the bid period, all bids will be opened by a representative of the procurement unit with representatives of administration and compliance units in attendance.
- Highest bidder wins the bid, but IHVN staff shall be accorded priority on bids if his/her bid tallies with that of an outsider and winners will be communicated by the Administrative Department.
- Bid winners are to make payment within 48 hours to designated account, failure which the item(s) shall be offered to the next highest bidder and so on and so forth.
- All items are based in Lagos.
- Multiple bids from the same bidder would be disqualified.
- A bid report will be submitted to the Executive Management through the Director Finance and Administration.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Interested persons should submit their bids in sealed envelope boldly marked at the top left
“BID FOR AUCTION OF UNSERVICEABLE ITEM(S)’’
and addressed to: –
Deputy Director SCM/Procurement
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria
IHVN Campus, 6th Floor, Cadastral Zone COO
Plot 62, after BAZE University, Off CITEC Road, Abuja-NIGERIA.
Tel: +234 (0) 9 4610342.
Opening Date/ Time: 12/07/2023 10:00 am
Closing Date/ Time: 26/07/2023 10:00 am
Nothing in the advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Institute.
At the expiration of the bid period, all bids will be opened by a representative of the Procurement Unit with representatives of Administration and Compliance Units in attendance.
The successful persons(s) will be notified formally.